When you’re looking for a way to increase protection of the underbody of your Ranger, SmartBar’s Under Vehicle Armour (UVA) is a great option and robust solution against the risk of damage when it comes to avoiding the consequences of rocky and tough terrains.
Manufactured from UV stabilised crosslink polymer that’s non-corrosive and offers superior heat resistance, UVA is and designed upon a deep rib structure to ensure its strength properties are carried across the entire protection panel.
Additionally, its vehicle-specific design is specially styled to complement the aesthetics of the Ford Ranger while maintaining compatibility with the OE bumper, ARB bull bars and SmartBars.
• Complete replacement of the vehicle’s OE skin pan.
• Designed specifically to suit the Ford Ranger PXII, PXIII & Everest
• Fitted weight of 8.6kg
• Deep rib structure provides continual strength through entirety of UVA
• Increased protection against impact on inner CV joints
• Reinforcing bracketry protects transfer case against impact
• Heat resistant material
• UV stabilised crosslink polymer for durability and corrosion resistance
• Styled to complement the vehicle’s aesthetic
• Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
• Available in black
• Compatible with the ARB Recovery Point
The underbody of your 4WD is one of the areas most susceptible to damage when travelling off road. Whilst most factory protection is sufficient for protecting your vehicle from stone damage, a more robust solution is required to provide protection from rocks, stumps and ruts encountered in more challenging terrain. Vehicle specific, ARB under vehicle protection sets include protection panels which are directly bolted onto the chassis to provide protection from the ARB bull bar (if fitted) to the transfer case, providing an unrivalled safeguard for your Ranger.
• Manufactured from laser cut, pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength
• Under vehicle protection panels are up to 56% stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio
• Vehicle specific design to complement the PXIII Ranger and maximise functionality
• Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case
• All steel components are protected with zinc plating
• Under vehicle protection for the Ford Ranger consists of three panels. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the ARB bull bar to the transfer case
• Compatible with all ARB products, eliminating the need for accessory removal or modification
• Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
• Finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat
Check out our latest magazine issue online
View online or order a printed copy
Enter your email address to receive updates about our products and events as well as newsletters.